- James and Brooke Harhi Endowed Scholarship
The James and Brooke Harhi Endowed Scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Arts and Humanities who are the first in their family to attend college. One student will be awarded up to $1000 per term for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016. The award may be used on courses, books, and/or other educational expenses.
- Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund
The Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund of Metro Orlando is the largest non-profit organization in Central Florida dedicated to providing scholarships to Hispanic students pursuing a college or university degree. Since its inception in 2000, the HHSFMO has awarded more than $744,500 in scholarships to 195 students in Central Florida.
- Alumni Association Scholarships
Each year the UCF Alumni Association awards more than $40,000 in scholarships to UCF students demonstrating strong academic ability and significant extracurricular and community involvement. The UCF Alumni Association is pleased to again offer more than a dozen scholarship opportunities for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Scholarships for Hispanic and Latino Students
- College enrollment for Hispanic and Latino students is on the rise. The US Census Bureau predicts that 25% of college students will identify as Hispanic or Latino by 2020. To address the very real issue of affordability, BestColleges.com has created a holistic financial aid guide specifically for Hispanic and Latino students, providing context for how students can best take advantage of available resources.
- The Office of Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration
An internship performing administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. responsibilities include research, fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations and filing. This is an unpaid internship that can be used for credit in the LAS program through the Office of Experiential Learning.